Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Today,I..

well,no parents.
no school and bored.
my parents wont let me go to school;they want me to take a very good care of the house.
god,help me.

i told my friends that i'll come today,sorry cause i won't and it's not my fault.
and i'm totally bored.Soompi seems to be dull these days.no offend but i got bored reading the same things all over again.but still, it's the best.

talking about soompi;there's a test that really took all my attention to it,the memoriter test.
here's the link
soompi link

that test really gets into my nerves,seriously.
and somewhat sad too.
lets end this part

ehem*,
okay,i really want to hear the japanese version of TVXQs Spell.Really.I heard they didn't sound really good and the korean version is better.I dont know how it sounded like yet cause i still dont find the link of the song.
post me the link if you know where is it.

BoAs I'll eat you up sounded stiff.asian i guess.even I myself sounded stiff singing her song.yes,i'm asian.
the lyrics makes her sounded weird.i think the songwriter are playing fool on her.especially the word "so yum yum".i cracked everytime it comes to that part.but i still amazed at her dancing skill.i like it.When i'm talking about BoA,Super Junior comes into my mind,wonder when would they make a new single full of 13 people not aparted like Super Junior H,T,M,ABSDEFGHIJ or whatever they called it.

&&ireallylikethesepicespeciallywhenYUNHOhithishead.

and of course,credit to soompi and its colonies.

No comments: