Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Mr.Myung Soo Park.












haha.
i really liked this guy.
never failed to make me laugh.
such a funny guy.
you people should see him in x-man.
my stomach hurt everytime i watch it.
here.one of the show

anddd....
talking about x-man remind me of dbsk..

yepp,there's an episode where jaejoong and changmin play as rival in dangyunhaji/of course play.
it cracked me up everytime jaejoong says i'm sorry.
and there's also junsu vs yunho.they use "whatever" trick xD
i forgot the link though.

here is jaejoong vs changmin X-Man



a topic in soompi titled jaejoong armpit hair lol'ed me.
wonder what would jaejoong say when he know there is a thread made special for his armpit hair
:DD
jaejoong armpit hair..lol

you might need to be a member to view it..
yess,i'm promoting soompi.if you love k-pop,you should join soompi
xD

No comments: